July 18-21, 2024
Osceola County Fairgrounds in Evart, Mi
Welcome to the Funfest
what to know
So many workshops!
- Wide Variety of Workshops for all instruments
- Children's Activities and Workshops
Where? What? How? Tell me more!
- Osceola County Fairgrounds Evart MI
- Admission $10 per day / $20 for the weekend
- Rustic & Electric Camping call 231-734-5481
- Electric & Water RV and primitive camping is available on a first come-first served basis.
- Kids 12 and under are free
Come early for the pre-fest!
- Daily Ukulele, Fiddle, Dulcimer and Dixieland jams
- Kayak the river and ride the bike trail
- Perform at the Farmers Market
- Play for the local church
Stay for the Funfest
- Evening Concerts
- Jamming all Day and Night
- Contra Dancing
- Gospel Sing
- Open Mic Concert
- Vendors & Instrument Sales
- Youth Concert
stage show prep
Friday & Saturday 6:30pm
- Do you play Hammer or Lap Dulcimer?
- Join us on Stage!
Thursday, Friday & Saturday 6:30 pm
- Who is playing & When?
- Check out the Show Schedule & Performer Bios
Open mic concert
- Each performer or group may do up to two songs.
- Performers will perform in the order of the signup sheet.
- Timing is approximate - try to keep it under 10 minutes.
- We will have as many people play as we can squeeze in.
- Come watch and support our youth as they perform on the big stage!
Countdown to funfest 2024